Mar 24, 2020
There is going to be a very good
chance that you think you know what I'm going to say on this
podcast, but you don't. I can promise you that, because up until
about 12 hours ago, I didn't even know what I was going to be
saying on this podcast. I actually had an interview scheduled this
week, but aren't we living in a time when we never know what's
coming? This podcast wasn't in the cards for me either, so please
keep listening until the end.
David Radke will be joining me
on today's show. In order to earn a living, I create content. I
write books. I travel and I speak. I write online courses and make
funny videos. I advertise for companies that I love and trust. I do
television sometimes. All of this has been upended in the last two
weeks. Just like your life has been upended. All of the dates on my
calendar for travel and speaking for the next several months are
gone. Every one of them.
Like most of you, I have a side
hustle. David and I have been working on the relaunch of Ink since
November, but David suggested that we go with the relaunch of a
course that would be more timely right now. He suggested we work on
the relaunch of This Sucks...But God Is
- [04:38] Melissa agrees with David that now is
the time for this course.
- [05:03] Melissa wants to come out of this with
clarity and answers. She wants to be better and not worse. Lean in
and not lean out.
- [06:22] We need to take advantage of this time
and be wise with the time that we have been
- [07:00] We are going to relaunch
This Sucks... But God Is
Good. It's an online
course that you take at your pace. It's a weekly email with videos.
You get one lesson each Monday for six weeks.
- [08:32] You also get questions to help you
clarify the concepts in your mind. Each lesson has four to five
bite sized video lessons that totals around 45 minutes to an hour.
The downloads are also available as audio for listening
- [09:00] There are also summaries, outlines, and
transcripts for those who like to read. And a like-minded Facebook
community to interact with. Melissa will also be there and will
have some live chats with you all. She will also take and post
- [09:31] She's there for you, answering your
questions and challenging you as we go along.
- [09:55] Thousands of people have gone through
this course already. If you have, go back through it and jump back
into the group. The season you are in now is totally different than
the season you were in.
- [11:01] Melissa created this course based on
the journey that her and David went through suffering from
infertility, miscarriages, and the birth and death of their
- [11:38] It's been for every woman and man who
has been angry at God, because somewhere your train went off the
- [12:42] There is freedom in your life that is
available to you through this course.
- [13:24] This course is regularly $67. We know
you have so much going on that we can't offer it to you for that
price. Because of the times we are in and what's going on we are
going to offer this course to everyone for $1.
- [14:34] When you pay your dollar, you are free
to pay whatever amount you want. You pay what you want to pay and
what feels right for you.
- [17:21] If you've never taken a course like
this, this is something that you have never
- [18:04] Melissa wants to share what she's been
taught by a God that she finds so loving and so
- [18:32] This isn't your Grandma's bible study.
We meet you where you are.
- [19:06] We love you so much.
Thanks for joining us on
Ordinary People Ordinary Things. Be sure to
subscribe to our podcast on
iTunes and leave a nice
review. Just like your mother taught you.
Links and Resources: